Sunday, August 30, 2015

Why this Blog :)

 

















 
I've lived in Bangalore 24 years, and I am falling in love with it even more with every passing year. It is full of surprises, quaint corners. I love its mix of parks, tree-lined avenues, remnants of 400-year-old history, great restaurants/pubs, and the cosmopolitan culture. I find it painful to hear visitors say that they only saw lots of ugly buildings and traffic jams. They are obviously seeing the wrong places. :)

Here's an attempt to show you that there's much more to Bangalore than that. I hope you go back with good memories of the city that will always be home to me, though I was born somewhere else.

A quick peek at this album should give you an idea of why I think Bangalore is stunningly beautiful, a riot of colours:

Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/V3BuQRY7e1ZS3Dew6

No comments:

Post a Comment